Sunday, 21 February 2010

OMG first post

So, this is my place where I will be posting my fics that are currently on FF.NET. However, I'm sure you all know of the failment going on there at the moment so I will be posting here too.

Yes, my storys will continue to be updated on ff.net. But On the Run will be now, smut free. I will post the exact same chapter here, BUT WITH NC-17 SMUT!

Kidnapped was already completed on ff.net. But, I am posting outtakes (which are VERY SMUTTY) so that makes the story a vulnerable target to get pull on ff.net. Which is why I will post them here too.

XD

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're being pro-active so your readers, myself included, will now have a place to follow you. And people will follow you wherever you go! Shout out if you need anything~

    ReplyDelete